GDT: UFC 303: Pereira vs. Prochazka 2/PFL 6

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Getting annoyed with these "walk off" KOs where the ref only steps in once the attacking fighter decides it's over and stops fighting. The knockdown in the 2nd looked similar to the knockdown in the first. No protest from Jourdain but I want the ref to make the call, not the fighter.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Pretty crazy and crappy situation. I'll keep my thoughts on Ortega and everything that has transpired to myself until we get more info but it's not great!

Reactions: I am not exposed

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Bad decision there that's getting over shadowed by the fight change... Not a robbery but I thought Cub clearly won. He did more damage and had more aggression. Fili landed similar amount of strikes but they seemingly did not damage. Don't like that one.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
First one I've been able to watch live for a while. Not the best card on paper, but solid considering all the late replacements.

Reactions: CDJ

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I would love to see MVP starch Garry. It seems the media and the UFC have decided to promote the **** out of Garry for no other reason than he's Irish but that's the only way he's alike to Conor at all... he has absolutely none of early stage McGregor's charisma. His personality reminds me a little of Usman's before he lost to Leon... fake confidence, fake nice, fake bravado.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad