GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
Wonder how Aho is feeling about everything right about now?
And is Brindy regretting signing 5 years ,, GM 101 , sign your worthy UFA/RFA have a good team before UFA starts if u want to attract a good player to sign here . If it's Dundon putting his 2 cents in every contract , the franchise is in trouble. I'm sure Tulsky is a great guy , but he reminds me too much of Woody Allen and other teams will take advantage , we need a ex hockey hard nose guy who can tell Dundon to f*** off when needed to

MyLuckyPuck

Jan 5, 2021
I'm guessing this is all our super cheeky social media group punking us and they really did sign some meaningful players. It's coming ...just wait ....

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Normally they have a presser at 3-4pm on deadline day, so hopefully they’re hard at work on something worthwhile.

Hard to be whelmed if it’s just bottom 6’ers and Walker.

Walker isn't official yet, I don't think. We have a history of thinking a player is signed/acquired and having it stripped away at the last minute

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I have my tissue box right beside me for the end of an era.

Good idea. That way you’re prepared if something exciting happens, too.

Ah, this principle!

1719862345430.png

Last edited:

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Yep.

We are absolutely the biggest losers.

The only ufa we actually kept was Martinook for 1m too much.

A lot of fail today and I'm not sure they actually care if they have all those stm sold.

I'd love to see a mass cancelation. I know if I still had mine today would have been the straw. This is basically sabotage and the cheap canes thing is now branded for life.
Complete embarrassment

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Walker isn't official yet, I don't think. We have a history of thinking a player is signed/acquired and having it stripped away at the last minute
Yep, that's why I haven't created a thread yet. It sounds like it's still happening but literally nothing even remotely as official as us meeting JGs offer a few days ago has come out, and we all know how bullshit that went

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
People will probably declare us the losers of Free Agency.

Our roster was absolutely raided.

Next season
Nyr
Njd

Fla
Bos
TB
Tor

Are all better than us today.
Given the holes we have right now I'm not comfortable saying that we are significantly better than Philly and NYI and seeing the Caps get Roy and Chychrun has me a little worried as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad