GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
Struggling to get this site to load at all right now, but my additional thoughts on Pinto is that we put together a futures package that’s too good to turn down. 2025 1st, 2025 3rd, whatever from the prospect pool as long as it isn’t Nikishin. Stupid to waste a year when we continuously stock pile prospects and our top 6 is the way it is. Getting him but losing Necas just feels like one step forward one step back.​
We're probably looking at a 3rd/4th place finish in the Metro, fighting for a WC...and you want to trade our 1st in next year's draft?!

I can't say what I think of that idea...but it's unkind at best.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
We're probably looking at a 3rd/4th place finish in the Metro, fighting for a WC...and you want to trade our 1st in next year's draft?!

I can't say what I think of that idea...but it's unkind at best.
Hey nothing like bubbling it so you miss the playoffs AND get a shitty pick to boot.

That worked out great between like 2011 and 2019. That's exactly where we are again. But hey, this time we don't get $15 seats and asked to come to the lower bowl before the start of a game yeah?

Reactions: Chan790

ElmCityGuy

Apr 20, 2023
Yep Im in on an andersen Trade. Then we can ride PK into the ground anf f***ing ruin him like we did Wardo.

I've come to hate Tom Dundon in about a 6 month period. Between backyard bistro and today I'm about done with the car salesman bullshit.
For the record I didn't say play PK 80 games.

Reactions: Stickpucker

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
That worked out great between like 2011 and 2019. That's exactly where we are again. But hey, this time we don't get $15 seats and asked to come to the lower bowl before the start of a game yeah?
Certainly not without upgrade charge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad