GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
Struggling to get this site to load at all right now, but my additional thoughts on Pinto is that we put together a futures package that’s too good to turn down. 2025 1st, 2025 3rd, whatever from the prospect pool as long as it isn’t Nikishin. Stupid to waste a year when we continuously stock pile prospects and our top 6 is the way it is. Getting him but losing Necas just feels like one step forward one step back.​

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
FWIW HankyPanky was apparently competing with Suter as Dallas' worst d-man last year...before his knee injury...

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I guess DW is a big believer in Necas flourishing away from Rod's system.

That and the high end of this draft sucked compared to other drafts

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Breaking news:

Canes previously agreed to deals on Carrier & Walker, but both guys are now having 2nd thoughts when Canes owner Tom Dundon has been trying to negotiate down their deal they verbally agreed on.

*We better not be getting Mason Marchment'd on these guys lol.

I wonder why Duclair always gets overlooked. Seems like a cheap AAV for a guy that can 20-30 goals.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Struggling to get this site to load at all right now, but my additional thoughts on Pinto is that we put together a futures package that’s too good to turn down. 2025 1st, 2025 3rd, whatever from the prospect pool as long as it isn’t Nikishin. Stupid to waste a year when we continuously stock pile prospects and our top 6 is the way it is. Getting him but losing Necas just feels like one step forward one step back.​
That's more expensive than an OS would be...plus he's actively requesting a trade...and I'm not sure at the moment I'd give up our 2025 1st, could be top half if the draft at the moment

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
That's more expensive than an OS would be...plus he's actively requesting a trade...and I'm not sure at the moment I'd give up our 2025 1st, could be top half if the draft at the moment
An offer sheet would get matched ASAP. Trade request won’t bring his value down too much with everyone and their mom looking to get in on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad