GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
All your #12/13F belong to us!!! At this point we're going for a potential tank season? 1st line & 3x 3rd/4th lines?

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
It’s great depending how the top 6 plays out. But we’re back to square one again with the lack of goal scoring

Tyson Jost 775 another bottom forward depth option we’ve got tons of them now
I gather none of the young guys are going to roster this year......these bottom of the barrel roster signings means Canes have decided to keep them down in Chicago for seasoning.

I really don't get signing an oft injured Carrier to 6 years taking him to 36 years old.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
we have asked for them not to be candy canes for 5 years. We go get some hard working, physical 4th liners and we complain?

rough.

the offseason isnt over.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Seriously, are we aiming for a down season or something? This seems intentional. We could have easily resigned Skjei, Pesce etc, btu we pay martinook 3 f***ing million? And pick up a bunch of 13th forwards?

Reactions: Stickpucker

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
Seriously, are we aiming for a down season or something? This seems intentional. We could have easily resigned Skjei, Pesce etc, btu we pay martinook 3 f***ing million? And pick up a bunch of 13th forwards?
agreed , I don't want others teams career AHL , I rather see our own draftees play

Reactions: Stickpucker

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
All your #12/13F belong to us!!! At this point we're going for a potential tank season? 1st line & 3x 3rd/4th lines?

There's a bunch of time left, a bunch of draft and prospect assets, and a Martin Necas as chips to make our team better. Just because there's a bunch of drunkards this year due to a rising salary cap does not change that reality.

Reactions: SlavinAway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad