GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Hope you're avoiding the storm! I've seen that a few ships have had to change itinerary for the next week.

What ship? Took the kids on the Disney Wish earlier this year.
I think we stay well north of the storm.

Magic this time, although we have been on all 5 now. Get to the new Lookout Point island.

And it can’t be less relaxing than the last 3 days in Orlando. Boy, that was some heat when it wasn’t thunder storming.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

Magic this time, although we have been on all 5 now. Get to the new Lookout Point island.

And it can’t be less relaxing than the last 3 days in Orlando. Boy, that was some heat when it wasn’t thunder storming.
Oh nice!

Interested to hear how the new island is. Been seeing a lot of not so positive reviews, which is very unlike DCL.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009

We are doing Lookout point in November. Hoping the season winds down by then.

• Haha
Reactions: MinJaBen

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
With all our other outgoing players I would have gladly taken him back at that contract

Maybe it's just me, but in a Pinto <> Necas swap I'd want more from Sens...Necas has at least proven he can get 70 points, Pinto this year was PACING for 54 pts, but only played 41 games, and last year had like 35 pts, that's a far cry from coming anywhere close to replacing Necas production

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I can get behind Monahan. Yes there’s major injury history but he is a 2C who could at least gain Rod’s favor enough to keep Staal at 3C.
Winnipeg fans were happy to jettison him from what I read, he was a passenger who didn't actually do a whole lot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad