GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Glad it's raining and I can't be on the tractor. I love this time of year, but I can't tell what I love more.
- all the signings, player movement and trades?
- all the "pundits" trying to be first and being wrong half the time (except Bob)?
- Posters on HF blowing gaskets?
- Posters on HF thinking they won the off-season and thus are cup contenders.

So much entertainment.
Every year I make time for today and trade deadline day, or at least it works out. Today all I have is PT and it’s mostly self led at this point so I can hit refresh all I like and watch the world burn.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Matches to what I heard regarding Brindamour and what I assumed happened with Jake
Yep, that negotiating style of needing the other party to make the last sacrifice is such shit. It makes sense when you're the highly coveted asset and you can afford to play those games, but we're a hockey team in Raleigh NC who, up until the 2019 playoffs, had been one of the biggest jokes in the league since they moved from Hartford, save for 3 flukeish playoff runs. We need to win the Cup again before we can swing a big dick like that, and even then, top talent will just get fair market value elsewhere, often at other contenders like Jake going to Tamper Bay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad