GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Princeton guy, so he and Tripp can have deep intellectual debates on the plane rides. It's team building.
You think he will mesh with our Harvard alumni?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Reinhart extension:

Per cap friendly calculator: $8.625 x 8 = $42.1M take home.
Carolina would have needed to pay him $10M x 7 to match that same net income (although NC state tax is reducing some over the next few years).

Strange timing. Won't the Canes front office be a bit busy at noon?
Tulsky will handle the press conf. Dundon will be busy at noon.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Reinhart extension:

Per cap friendly calculator: $8.625 x 8 = $42.1M take home.
Carolina would have needed to pay him $10M x 7 to match that same net income (although NC state tax is reducing some over the next few years).

Tulsky will handle the press conf. Dundon will be busy at noon.
never was going to happen...what was interesting though is that I had seen speculation that his contract value be $10M+ on the open market (Canes would never pay that of course).

He signed for far less....but of course when your aggregate contract value will approach $100M by the time this one ends, it's much easier to leave some $$$ on the table.

btw: That's why I thought Guentzel would stay because he struck me as a guy that $$$$ wasn't top priority and wanted a good place for his family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad