UEFA Nations League 2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Guendouzi finishes like a 40 year old virgin

France do look much more fluid today though
Can you guess who's not playing?
PSG has been much more fluid too this season.
Not necessarily blaming the player entirely here. He's out of form and should be benched. He also needs to play on the left and as such work defensively.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Can you guess who's not playing?
PSG has been much more fluid too this season.
Not necessarily blaming the player entirely here. He's out of form and should be benched. He also needs to play on the left and as such work defensively.
Griezmann too.

And I’m not saying that’s exactly it, but aside from what’s happened at the top of the formation, nothing much had been happening behind it either.

Reactions: cgf and Evilo

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
When you build your team around Mbappe and his teammates only look to pass to him, it's OK as long as he is scoring like crazy. But when he's out of form (and let me be clear, he's in the worst form of his football career the last few months) and not scoring, he's a huge problem.
Somewhat similar to C. Ronaldo in that regard.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
When you build your team around Mbappe and his teammates only look to pass to him, it's OK as long as he is scoring like crazy. But when he's out of form (and let me be clear, he's in the worst form of his football career the last few months) and not scoring, he's a huge problem.
Somewhat similar to C. Ronaldo in that regard.
If you could keep being less than the sum of your parts that would be great. The last thing we need when we finally get our shit together again is for you to get yours...Spain is going to be enough of a pain :laugh:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Couple of nice hattricks yesterday. Sesko for Slovenia against Kazakhs. His first goal was a cool small chip over keeper after dribbling past couple of opponents. You don't see this type of goals from him often in the Bundesliga. And then he alert in the 2nd goal to finish his own partially saved shot after others around him just stood still. And the final goal he made full use of his height, off-ball movement and timing to score with a header. Not the best of opponents, but still Sesko got to show his great qualities.

Turkey's Kerem Akturkoglu (now with Benfica) also got a hattrick against Iceland, one of the goals was pretty nice curled shot, and in another he showed good speed to be able to finish that chance. With Benfica's so-and-so start in the league, he should get to play plenty of matches with them.

And finally a nod for Harry Wilson, typical beautiful long range goal from him in Wales 2-1 win over Montenegro. veteran Jovetic almost scored from halfway line with keeper Darlow hopelessly stranded, but his shot hit the bar.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
1-1 Germany v Holland, could be 4-4 with amount of space both teams are leaving open at the back.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
England need another striker on here too easy to mark Kane alone in the box. Gordon can't put in any balls to the near box cos no one is running on to them and Kane is marked behind 1-3 defenders in between him and Gordon.

Also Rice makes a lot of mistakes on the ball for a luxury price midfielder.

Reactions: luiginb

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Great effort from Raum to get to that cross. Made the goal.

Mittelstadt taking his starting spot for the euros seems to have really lit a fire under his ass for these matches. Raum was really hauling ass to support the press and attacks against Hungary too.

German defence completely asleep to start the game

Yeah I need to see a replay to figure out where tf our CBs were on that one lol

I know it’s my brand, but I van’t help but be curious to see how either of our kids would do in the Groß spot.

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
Important win for Croatia in what’s been a brutal few months both internationally and domestically. They should have buried Poland but as usual poor finishing and Poland could have equalized
I think they need to continue with the 3-5-2.
They don’t have the pure no.9 to play up top on his own. Krama needs a partner, and other than Pjaca, they don’t have any pure wingers anymore for the 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.
This formation does give them Sosa in his best position, with perisic to back him up. Juranovic when healthy or Pjaca for a more attacking option on R side. Pick your blend of 3 CM’s they have a plethora of (Pasalic, sucic x2, Kova, Modric). Gvardiol on the left of back 3, ideally Sutalo in middle and Stanisic on R.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad