UEFA Nations League 2025

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So your point is that since there are 4 starters on the list instead of 8, the whole points doesn't matter and you're right that french players can't play with their feet?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Northern Ireland playing 3-4-3 with Connor Bradley in the front 3.. Young blood in the Irish team.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
So your point is that since there are 4 starters on the list instead of 8, the whole points doesn't matter and you're right that french players can't play with their feet?
You want to add Platini and Zidane to the list as well then? I meant the team that was playing against Italy and the Euro's this summer and it's absolutely a piss poor team from a techinal standpoint.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You want to add Platini and Zidane to the list as well then? I meant the team that was playing against Italy and the Euro's this summer and it's absolutely a piss poor team from a techinal standpoint.
It is not except for blind people.
Olise, Dembele, Mbappe, Griezmann and Barcola all played against Italy.
If you think those are "piss poor technically", I suggest you try another sport.
Disclaimer : just because a player is strong fast and black doesn't mean he's poor technically.

Bringing up Zidane and Platini, no idea where that came from. Work on your argumental skills.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah France has great athletes and great talent. That’s why their losses over the past 6 months are surprising…despite them just being a result of things that folks have criticized DD for for years.

The solutions are there for him. He just needs to trust his talent more and they need to play up too their talent more.

Reactions: Evilo and luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Spain 1-0 up, Joselu after another amazing play by Yamal, finished with a perfect cross.

Yamal is must watch football right now.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Man United must be really good if they were able to sell McSauce. Are they winning their league by 70 points? Scoring goals for fun?

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Spain 2-0 up away at Switzerland already, after another great play by Yamal to start it off. Ruiz with the goal.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Spain was just shredding Switzerland up to that point…outside of one counter that was called back by the VAR. We’ll see if that red can give the Swiss a lifeline.

*Another VAR check on the red…red card stands

Spain - Germany should be absolutely electric football for years with Wirtz, Musiala, Yamal, & Williams all still so young.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Le Normand off after a very iffy red card, to me they were both holding each other, and the leg that touched the ball in the end looked white to me...

At least now it's going to be a more even game, because it looked like Spain was running away with it.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
De la Fuente's change after the red card, Vivian in for Pedri, killed their midfield. I'd have taken out Joselu and left Yamal and Nico for counters.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Important win for Croatia in what’s been a brutal few months both internationally and domestically. They should have buried Poland but as usual poor finishing and Poland could have equalized

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Guendouzi finishes like a 40 year old virgin

France do look much more fluid today though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad