GWT: UCL Matchweek 6 & R16 Draw

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They looked organized and decent up until the goal tbh. But they’re sooo limited up front they never look dangerous. Munich knows it, la liga knows it even Tebas knows. I miss Fati.

Reactions: luiginb

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Like I said when barca were In this competition it’s a Mickey Mouse tournament.

Honestly, last year, when we were at danger of not getting through, I said I would prefer finish 4th than having to play Europa League. Regroup, focus on the league and make sure you qualify for the CL next year. Well, you could achieve that by winning the EL too.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Honestly, last year, when we were at danger of not getting through, I said I would prefer finish 4th than having to play Europa League. Regroup, focus on the league and make sure you qualify for the CL next year. Well, you could achieve that by winning the EL too.

I don't even want us to be in the EL. Normally I would, but not right now. Focus needs to be on the league.

they’re sooo limited up front they never look dangerous.

That's an understatement and I'm not even watching the match.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The ball moves a little but goes right towards MATS and he just manages to get his arms nowhere.
That's REALLY some extremely low quality goaltending.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium

Vastly different situations, though. Madrid are still in a win-now mode, Barça are rebuilding. If I were Madrid last year I wouldn't want to have anything to do with the Europa either.
But what's the best case scenario for Barça here. By some miracle still advancing tonight only to get destroyed by City or Liverpool in the R16? Nah, the Europa might actually be fun for once. And like you say, could be a possible safety net regarding CL qualification for next season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad