WJC: U18 WJC Quarterfinal Finland vs Sweden game thread.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Finland has made so many risky unnecessary plays in their own zone in this tournament. It's horrible to watch. There's no defensive system.
There's no coaching also and a coach who's got brains.

Finnish coach needs to ream these guys out during intermission, half assed hockey from these guys.
He ( Kauppinen ) won't do that unfortunately because he's an brainless idiot.

Come on Finnish p***yes there's game going on.

Reactions: Svedu and jj cale

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Wow, Finland look so shit. I don't believe we will even score in this game by now.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Like are all Finns so slow and especially the forwards!? Teshome, Helenius and Saarelainen can somewhat skate but the others? Where is the f'cking URGENCY!? INTENSITY!? Vitt*, herätkää perkele! Vähä sisua saat*na.

And please, stop the nepotism. Koivu shouldn't play PP. I've seen more of a fourth liner like Teshome to warrant a spot there. And that hasn't even been much.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Like are all Finns so slow and especially forwards!? Teshome, Helenius and Saarelainen can somewhat skate but the others? I Where is the f'cking URGENCY!? INTENSITY!? Vitt*, herätkää percale! Vähä sisua saat*na.
They can't skate as fast as the Swedes, the ability just isn't there. It's been an issue for some time in the junior system.

That's like spending a night at the bar and you come out saying ", well a girl looked in my direction once"
As we say in Finland, in some circles, "lasketaan saamiseksi".

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
They can't skate as fast as the Swedes, the ability just isn't there. It's been an issue for some time in the junior system.

i'll have to go to leo translator for that one,lol

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019

They can't skate like the Americans nor the Canadians though. So why settle. And I disagree. There are a couple who are decent or perhaps even good skaters amongst the forwards. Not even half of the roster passes the line imo.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Hemming, Koivu and Kiviharju have been so underwhelming. Koivu has actually been bad if anything in this tournament.

Reactions: jj cale

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Hemming, Koivu and Kiviharju have been so underwhelming. Koivu has actually been bad if anything in this tournament.
I don't know what his true talent level is but it's perfectly understandable to struggle with the growth spurt he's been having the last year and a half.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Interesting reffing. What happened to Suoniemi before? Just saying...

I don't know what his true talent level is but it's perfectly understandable to struggle with the growth spurts he's been having the last year and a half.
Yeah, whatever. Then it's up to the coach to actually pick the best players or the most talented. He hasn't shown that so far no matter the excuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: