Apr 15, 2018
Most likely outcomes

5% we score a goal.
75% no goals are scored.
20% Slovakia scores shorthanded

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Titlbach, who is not loved amongst the Czech posters,has also been very good.

Not sure how we missed that one.. oh wait, I am sure how we missed that one.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Inevitable.. nice goal. Good job from Satan to create havoc. Nice deke. Svec stumbled right before that and then gave it away. Wonder if he's the guy that wasn't supposed to play but is now playing because no Mrtka? He looked rough and worried that entire time.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Titlbach with a great chance... Slovak goalie has been excellent.

Feels like we are one floater from the point going in from me typing 'good luck in the semi's Slovakia...'

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Well deserved Slovak lead. Czechs need to figure out something and apply some pressure. Or get a lucky bounce from a shitty point shot or something. Slovaks are feeling great and Czechs are gripping the sticks. Well played from Slovakia so far!

• Love
Reactions: salwan

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
That's like a definition of a late hit.

Ugly game so far, very defensive from both teams. Surprised at the Czech ugly face off win %.
I have checked some official IIHF video of late hit and indeed, I have changed my opinion.

Reactions: tobu

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Well deserved Slovak lead. Czechs need to figure out something and apply some pressure. Or get a lucky bounce from a shitty point shot or something. Slovaks are feeling great and Czechs are gripping the sticks. Well played from Slovakia so far!
I think we've crossed into the territory where we can utter the old cliche of........"just put it on net" from the point, anywhere really, take shots and get around that goalie to bang one in.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I think we've crossed into the territory where we can utter the old cliche of........"just put it on net" from the point, anywhere really, take shots and get around that goalie to bang one in.
Totally agree.. just doesn't feel like we'll ever get a scoring chance again.. at 5 on 5 or the PP.lol This is where I'd like to see some of our 'names' step up - Benak, Kos, Curran, Sikora, Titlbach, Poletin, Galvas or Fibir? These guys don't suck.. well, normally they don't.lol

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, let's do it! If you had told me a week ago that we'd be down 2-1 to Slovakia in the quarters going into the 3rd.. I'd be happy we weren't down 10-0 to US in the Quarter.

Some great pressure from point shots to starts...get to the dirty areas Czechs

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Hockey.. our shot trickles through and sits there. Their shot trickles through and goes past the blue line. Game of inches.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: