Confirmed with Link: Ty Dellandrea traded to San Jose for a 2025 4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Yes, but Faksa has a baby and Nill hates treading players during the season if they have wives or kids in school or babies.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
“He was disappointed in his opportunity. He voiced his opinion that way,” Nill said. “Trying to figure a cap out, we’re trying to make this work. I’ve got to save money wherever I can. In the end, we discussed leaving is the best for him. He’s worried about his career, too.

“Sometimes it’s just time, and I respect his career, too. I’ve got to weigh the cap and got to weigh what’s the value we can get for the players we’re moving. We just thought it was probably the best time.”

Reactions: Dallasman

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Respect to Lia for some actual reporting.

You never know what might be said in the exit interviews. If a player doesn't want to be here Nill is probably going to accommodate them.

If you're Dellandrea and you see up-close the level of skill you're getting passed by in the lineup, well, there's athletic self-confidence and then there's realism.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Stars used him as the swiss army knife the prior season moving him up the lineup when others got hurt, but sadly, he never did much with those opportunities, which is why he fell off this season. A reason why they traded for Dadonov last deadline was because Dellandrea wasn't cutting it on the 2nd or 3rd line.

Reactions: Dallasman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad