Two LeBrons in one game

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So MIchael Jordan's kid used to play for Illinois, he didn't do much and didn't get drafted IIRC

LeBron basically had the Lakers draft his mid son who hasn't really done anything just to play with his kid :laugh:

I just don't understand

Reactions: hockey20000

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
An incredible moment in time. 78 years of NBA basketball culminating in this moment.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
So MIchael Jordan's kid used to play for Illinois, he didn't do much and didn't get drafted IIRC

LeBron basically had the Lakers draft his mid son who hasn't really done anything just to play with his kid :laugh:

I just don't understand
Nothing to understand, it's just politics.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
You're not wrong but I'm guessing Bronny doesn't care. He's set for life as long as he's not a fool.

It would be hard to screw up his position in life.

Let's say LeBron sticks around long enough so Bronny gets one more contract... multiple millions there.

LeBron is already a billionaire and going to be a minority owner of a team, now he doesn't have the name recognition of Jordan so I dunno how many shoes he will sell in retirement but he will make alot in endorsements.

I'm sure he'll get the TV bug after awhile and that would pay him what? 25-30 million a year?

How much would LeBron be worth at his death? 4-5 billion? Bronny gonna be getting alot of that.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
It would be hard to screw up his position in life.

Let's say LeBron sticks around long enough so Bronny gets one more contract... multiple millions there.

LeBron is already a billionaire and going to be a minority owner of a team, now he doesn't have the name recognition of Jordan so I dunno how many shoes he will sell in retirement but he will make alot in endorsements.

I'm sure he'll get the TV bug after awhile and that would pay him what? 25-30 million a year?

How much would LeBron be worth at his death? 4-5 billion? Bronny gonna be getting alot of that.
Oh he's set financially. He just needs to stay out of trouble which is something a lot of celebrities seem to have trouble doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad