Not open for further replies.

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
Dancing-Gif-Facebook-035.gif

Always a good time with a Jets victory!

Derfel*

Another great game across the board from what I saw tonight. Mistakes happened but didn't end up being fatal. Hellebuyck did his job again.

Feels good. Feels real good.

yB9ym81.gif

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
They are definitely not going to make Chevy's job easy, that's for sure

Polar Vortex

Jul 4, 2012
I find it pretty funny Thorburn and Buff blatently snub each other during the post game handshakes.

#evander

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So the one game I miss to see Star Wars and Burmi finally scores.
How did everyone do? Who played well and who played bad?

Derfel*

8 points out with a game in hand? Cue the comeback. They won't even see us coming...

yfv7goU.gif

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I think most of the people who wanted the Jets to tank FAILED math class.
Seriously Nashville plays the next 8 of 11 games on the road and 9 of 11 of them are division games. They have an under .500 record on the road and they played 4 more home games than road games. Also Nashville has only played 9 games in their the division and their record is 4-5.
The only bad thing is that game in Nashville will be the Jets 3rd game in 4 nights from the west coast to Nashville.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think most of the people who wanted the Jets to tank FAILED math class.
Seriously Nashville plays the next 8 of 11 games on the road and 9 of 11 of them are division games. They have an under .500 record on the road and they played 4 more home games than road games. Also Nashville has only played 9 games in their the division and their record is 4-5.
The only bad thing is that game in Nashville will be the Jets 3rd game in 4 nights from the west coast to Nashville.

I don't think it is failed math. What it does is allow people to hold on to a glimmer of hope that we can storm through the 2nd half of the season and have a chance. Even if Nashville sinks like a rock there are currently 3 other teams between us and a wildcard spot.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Hellebuyck is 5th in sv% among goalies who have played 10 games or more.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I don't think it is failed math. What it does is allow people to hold on to a glimmer of hope that we can storm through the 2nd half of the season and have a chance. Even if Nashville sinks like a rock there are currently 3 other teams between us and a wildcard spot.

Not impossible. 7 points in 5 games to end the year is overkill to get there. Unlikely, sure. But I've seen teams have red-hot half-years before, especially when they find a very good goaltender out of the blue. So why not us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad