Tucker

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
This is what happens when Orr and Mclaren aren't in the lineup.

Those people biching about not having a skating 4th line got their wishes, and we are 0-3 playing that style.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I liked Tucker, we need more players that wear their hearts on their sleeve like that.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
This is what happens when Orr and Mclaren aren't in the lineup.

Those people biching about not having a skating 4th line got their wishes, and we are 0-3 playing that style.

If we need an enforcer, call up Devane. He can actually contribute too.
But with Orr & FML playing less than 5 minuter per game, and the word out to avoid engaging them, they were totally ineffective. And I liked how tough we were last year.

We just need Clarkson, Bodie, Gleason, Phaneuf, McClement, even Kadri, to play with some more snarl.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
If we need an enforcer, call up Devane. He can actually contribute too.
But with Orr & FML playing less than 5 minuter per game, and the word out to avoid engaging them, they were totally ineffective. And I liked how tough we were last year.

We just need Clarkson, Bodie, Gleason, Phaneuf, McClement, even Kadri, to play with some more snarl.

No one is going to play with snarl, if Eric boulton and players like him keep dropping the leafs.

Gleason got pumped. You need the Orr's and Mclarens to take care of the heavies.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Tucker was the man :handclap:
Wish Clarkson was more like him. Just had a nasty streak, and put fear in other players, cause you just never knew what he was going to do. Guy was a little crazy. Really, who attacks the other teams bench, trying to fight everyone. Guy was nuts, and I loved every minute of it. We haven't had a player like him since.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Tucker was great. Clarkson was a very similar type of player on the Devils. Maybe he can become that type of player for us next season and down the road.

this... I wish Clarkson could be this type of player for us. Im just so fet up with that guy... anyone notice him never willing to drop the gloves but when the ref comes he will start acting tough and will throw a punch? God pisses me off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad