TSN: TSN's Top 50 Trade Board

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
You forget most contenders do not have their first… colorado and Florida are without their 2nd as well.

No I don’t. Teams like Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Washington all have their first round pick. Not to mention Colorado has stated they’re not against trading away their 2023 1st.

Having Toronto’s draft pick on there is such a TSN thing to do.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Would Anaheim really trade Rakell if they're still in the playoff race?

If he's not going to re-sign, possibly. The Ducks may make the playoffs (very iffy), but even if they do, there really isn't any reason to think they'll make it past the first round. If the Ducks can somehow get a late 1st for Rakell, they'd probably take it. I believe Verbeek has said if the UFA's don't re-sign, he'll move them by the deadline. Anaheim is still in a rebuild, they still need young assets.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
No I don’t. Teams like Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Washington all have their first round pick. Not to mention Colorado has stated they’re not against trading away their 2023 1st.

Having Toronto’s draft pick on there is such a TSN thing to do.
But Toronto will be booted in the 1st round, so it is going to be a better pick than teams who may make ecf or wcf.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Yuppp shocking he’s not up there. I think he has the highest chance out of him/Miller/Garland to get dealt too.
Why. He’s an rFa with a huge qualifying offer. Vancouver will need to sort that out in the off-season. He’s got the least value of the three. He’s the least moveable. Put Horvat before him too.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Why. He’s an rFa with a huge qualifying offer. Vancouver will need to sort that out in the off-season. He’s got the least value of the three. He’s the least moveable. Put Horvat before him too.
Because we’re likely trading him…and just because that’s his qualifying offer doesn’t mean he won’t sign for less lmao. He’s getting a long term deal or bridge deal well under his QO.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Because we’re likely trading him…and just because that’s his qualifying offer doesn’t mean he won’t sign for less lmao. He’s getting a long term deal or bridge deal well under his QO.

If he’d sign a longer deal for something significantly less than his QO why hasn’t it happened already? He’s 24 and has talent. Why wouldn’t the Canucks sign him to an extension if he’d take less?

TheFinalWord

Apr 25, 2005
What's his incentive to take a bridge deal under his qualifying offer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad