Proposal: Troy Stecher to Vegas at deadline or earlier

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I'll expect Vegas would trade for 3rd righty at some point.

What would Vegas give for Stecher?

Detroit has one extra RhD, because Seider/Hronek/Lindstöm is a quite nice current kid core.

Stecher is the most vet guy to go join a Cup run.

Detroit could retent 50% to make his caphit as low as 1-7M --> 850k. This would fit to any cap with any problems.

Kibe

Regular User
Jan 17, 2012
Helsinki

Detroit has one extra RhD, because Seider/Hronek/Lindstöm is a quite nice current kid core.

Detroit could retent 50% to make his caphit as low as 1-7M --> 850k. This would fit to any cap with any problems.
Coghlan is the 3rd righty in Vegas. So i don't know if they would replace him with older more expensive player that's such a minor upgrade.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Coghlan is the 3rd righty in Vegas. So i don't know if they would replace him with older more expensive player that's such a minor upgrade.

Right now Whitecloud slots in with McNabb on the 3rd pair when he comes back.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
I was working on something between these two last night actually...

Would Vegas have interest in Zadina?

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Why would Yzerman retain on a $1,700,000 contract? Makes no sense i only see Yzerman retaining on big contracts like Greiss and Leddy. If you can't afford a $1,700,000 contract then you've no business trading for them in the first place.

Holls Blackmail

“We’re not…how you say….pu*** boys here”
Oct 9, 2021
Jim Hughson’s love child. Guess things didn’t really work out for him? I haven’t kept tabs.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

But these trades are always done for depth.

Guys can get injured, and the spare parts have to be there.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Why would Yzerman retain on a $1,700,000 contract? Makes no sense i only see Yzerman retaining on big contracts like Greiss and Leddy. If you can't afford a $1,700,000 contract then you've no business trading for them in the first place.

Seller does the favor for buyer. It's kind of a law to go that way.

You are thinking this too much behind Red Wings eyes. If I'm Yzerman, I'm gonna do a favor for Vegas, to make this deal done and help them. In their cap hell, I'm quite sure the caphit has to be at least at waiver-limit level (1.125M), to make the roster spot suffle work.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
For Dadonov and a pick? Sure? Why is Detroit getting rid of him?

Wasn't thinking Dadonov, although he could be included, Detroit has the cap space.

And, not trying to get rid of him, but I feel he could be moved to fill another position of need. Detroit is flush with wingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad