Rumor: Trouba could be the odd man out in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
If Trouba was getting paid fairly what would he be making?

He was always pretty good, young and cheap in Winnipeg so I always struggle picturing him as this big liability.

He is such a headhunter now too he rarely did that for us :laugh:

Reactions: luiginb

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I want to get the band back together in Winnipeg - Trouba and Laine are available get it done Chevy
IMG_8790.jpeg

He’s ready

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
You're saying the Rangers will be much worse without Trouba? That's quite the take
Yes. They instantly go back to being an ultrasoft team without Trouba. I know they have Rempe, but a 4th liner isn't gunna do much.

Trouba is one of those players where you might look at his cap hit and think albatross, but then once you get rid of him you wonder what your team is missing.

There's a reason a team like Calgary went to shit after losing Tkachuk or Bennett. Or why a team like Toronto can't win shit

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
If they dump him for the sake of dumping him, by this time next year everyone will be wondering why the Rangers got so much worse, and nobody will be humble enough to admit maybe dumping Trouba was a mistake

most people think of running nhl teams like it's a video game. anything that's not in a box score or on a highlight reel has an extreme lack of awareness in a stunning amount of people.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
What’s the backstory, isn’t his wife like a surgeon or something at prominent hospital and she doesn’t want to leave NY.

Or do I have that backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad