Rumor: Trigger Warning: UAP, NHI, Physics and Science...a thread.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I bet your favorite filmmaker is Sergei Eisenstein.
Nah. Favorite movies include
Godfather I & II
Dr. Strangelove
Lawrence of Arabia
Life of Brian
Time Bandits
LOTR (silly catholic theology, but gorgeous)
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
The Maltese Falcon
Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Pulp Fiction
The Silence of the Lambs
The Terminator
Casablanca
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Die Hard
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Pan's Labyrinth
Chinatown
Fargo
The Bridge Over the River Kwai
Jaws
On The Waterfront
The Third Man
The Big Lebowski
Cool Hand Luke
The African Queen
Raiders of the Lost Ark (saw that in 70mm downtown in the 10th row on a Thai stick, that boulder . . .)
Spartacus
The Wild Bunch
L.A. Confidential
Kagemusha: The Shadow Warrior
Seven Samurai
Ghostbusters
Do The Right Thing
Schindler's List

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Eric Davis confirms the Wilson Davis Memo in a facebook post, never acknowledged that before.

Wilson/Davis Memo

Key points from the memo include:

1. Unacknowledged Special Access Programs (USAPs): Admiral Wilson allegedly discovered the existence of highly classified programs related to extraterrestrial technology, which were not being properly overseen by traditional government channels.
  2. Attempt to Access Information: Wilson reportedly tried to gain access to these programs but was denied. He was told that the program was not in his purview, even as a high-ranking official in the intelligence community.
  3. Reverse Engineering of Alien Technology: The memo suggests that the program involved the reverse engineering of non-human technology, specifically a craft that was not made by humans.
  4. Secrecy and Limited Access: The memo indicates that access to these programs was extremely limited, with only a few individuals and private contractors having full knowledge.
  5. Frustration and Concern: Wilson expressed frustration over the lack of oversight and the secrecy surrounding these programs, fearing the implications of such secrecy on national security and public trust.
  6. Controversy and Authenticity: The memo is highly controversial, with debates over its authenticity and implications. Some view it as evidence of government cover-ups regarding extraterrestrial life, while others consider it a hoax or misrepresentation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Young Sandwich

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
When I was a graduate student, used to party with Physics graduate students who dropped their share of LSD.

Just sayin' . . .
What are you saying exactly?

We simply haven’t discovered the scientific answers to spiritual questions yet (and likely never will until we're dead) but "you say" you have ...shocker!

I'll always remain agnostic to the mysteries of the universe....but I am a bit spiritual (not religious) that way.

Last edited:

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
th-3305484902.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad