Value of: Travis Konecy.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Good. Not refusing a cant refuse offer on any player is simple yet great strategy.
Yea you just have to go with it if it comes. JG wanted to sign in Columbus for whatever reason - so they now go for it with their kids plus making a great D. Not as perfect as Mackinnon having a down contract year or Makar falling to you, but it could work.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
The caps are an interesting team in that they only have so many years left of a generational talent. Do they commit what it takes to ad a young weapon in tk?
Mantha
Miroshnichenko
For tk

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
The caps are an interesting team in that they only have so many years left of a generational talent. Do they commit what it takes to ad a young weapon in tk?
Mantha
Miroshnichenko
For tk
7 and 8 has my attention.
but would have expected a younger player with upside a la Vilardi Instead of older semi-dump.
Mirosh… i have no clue what he is but if he can fit goalie Fedotov in his luggage yeah i like him a lot.

guess i would keep listening or counter with 40 oa to be added.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Because some guys need to be competitive and show what's necessary to win for the kids or else you end up in the doghouse for a decade or more.

I swear it's like some people here have never actually gone through a rebuild and only know a superficial portion of the theory.
TK has been a part of this losing core for a while now. All he knows is losing. He will have very good value in a trade. It is time to move him along and do not take the risk of hoping you get a better package down the line.To many things can go wrong. Flyers have been in the doghouse for a decade now.

As was mentioned he is a free agent in 2 years. Unless he is all about the money (though the $$ wli be there regardless imo) why would he want to stay to waste a lot of his prime years.

Reactions: dundee

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
TK and Carter are the Flyers biggest decisions to make in regards to moving them. It would take a lot to move either one. Start at two number one picks for each and go from there.. Danny B is not playing.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
TK and Carter are the Flyers biggest decisions to make in regards to moving them. It would take a lot to move either one. Start at two number one picks for each and go from there.. Danny B is not playing.
I respect your hard nose stance but that would require serious retention that i’d prefer to spend on Hayes and Tony D.

i have visions of a nice ufa replacement with 4-5 mil of Hayes’ cap hit freed.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
I respect your hard nose stance but that would require serious retention that i’d prefer to spend on Hayes and Tony D.

i have visions of a nice ufa replacement with 4-5 mil of Hayes’ cap hit freed.
That is why they are in no rush to move these two. Hayes and Tony will be moved No idea what Tony did to be benched. This I believe is more than his poor play. Without a doubt he is a riverboat gambler.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Flyers shouldn't be in a rush to move anyone. The only goal now is get value value value for players.

If it's this offseason - great. If it's the TDL, great.

Reactions: captainpaxil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad