GDT: Traverse Weekend vs Wings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Hyry may be older than most here but he has something. I wouldn't be surprised to see him vault past Blumel and Back as the first call-up option

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Turn the game on briefly while in an Uber and Bichsel pairing is burned for 2 goals against. Have they been struggling all game?

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Hyry may be older than most here but he has something. I wouldn't be surprised to see him vault past Blumel and Back as the first call-up option
In my opinion, he's been the Stars best player. I thought Bichsel started to play more assertive as the game went along and then bam two bad mistakes led to two goals.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Bichsel is never going to do anything fancy or really stand out offensively (outside a big hit). Think of an Esa Lindell type.

joshik

GEt FaK'sEd
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
Bichsel showed way more offensively than Kyrou suprisingly.

Its very obvious they are stars. Scoring once and then stopping playing the young starts continouing the trend.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Muhonen in for White today, glad to see him get a game. Thomson starting. The other 2 invitees are in as well, Frasca and Karabela. Henneberry and McDonald out. The only line that did anything remains unchanged in Wheatcroft-Hyry-Hemming

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Muhonen in for White today, glad to see him get a game. Thomson starting. The other 2 invitees are in as well, Frasca and Karabela. Henneberry and McDonald out. The only line that did anything remains unchanged in Wheatcroft-Hyry-Hemming

Wings broadcast is showing Muhonen in for Bichsel?

They also have all of the numbers for the dmen mixed up tho so I'd take it with a grain of salt

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Guess we'll see, I was going off the posted rosters

Bichsel is standing on the blueline for the anthem so I'd say he's playing

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bichsel just bullies a guy off the puck in the D zone and makes a clean exit pass

That's gonna be his most notable aspect for sure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad