Confirmed with Link: Training Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
Trust me, I want this team to succeed in the worst way, but it is so f***ing annoying how they play their own zone, and how they always seem to lay off the gas after having a strong start. Idk if that comes down to coaching or the players themselves.

Positives were that Guenther looks faster, Cooley looks so damn fast, Hayton also looked good and could have scored two. Schmaltz looks mid, Keller was so so, Sergachev was so so, and kesselring also looked good.

EDIT: Also Ingram had a good game, but his positioning was a little bit questionable at times.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Trust me, I want this team to succeed in the worst way, but it is so f***ing annoying how they play their own zone, and how they always seem to lay off the gas after having a strong start. Idk if that comes down to coaching or the players themselves.

Positives were that Guenther looks faster, Cooley looks so damn fast, Hayton also looked good and could have scored two. Schmaltz looks mid, Keller was so so, Sergachev was so so, and kesselring also looked good.

EDIT: Also Ingram had a good game, but his positioning was a little bit questionable at times.
It’s the first f***ing game.

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Your boy Andre Tourigney might be canned quicker than I thought if they don't figure it out.

My boy? I haven't made any comments on Tourigney.

You've got so many people that disagree with you that you don't know who's who and who's said what. You're definitely a troll, but calling yourself a "grade-A" troll is just another one of your many exaggerations because it's obvious you're in over your head.

I am not going to beat a dead horse.

You keep saying stuff like "i'm not going to beat a dead horse," "I'm not going to argue with you guys anymore." It's just hot air like everything else you say. Like your job in hockey. Air hockey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schemp

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
I love trolling 40+ year-old men with guts hanging over their belts! I bet most of you can't stand up on skates or never played hockey, so it is comical even arguing with you. People can disagree with me all they want, but that doesn't mean anything I said was inaccurate. I do know some guys agree with me though. How we played in the first game is exactly what we did last year. I hope that trend doesn't continue. Segachev was not great last night IMO. He didn't look like a #1. Hopefully, he is just getting his feet underneath him after the injury.

That Nolan Allan on Chicago looked good though. That guy is going to be a main piece on their D-core for a long time. And Schemp you're still sitting here posting meaningless crap haha. Also, it is not hard to work as a scout in the jr ranks. It is called showing up as a volunteer and getting your foot in the door, which I did.

Last edited:

Baby Doaner

Mar 14, 2021
I love trolling 40+ year-old men with guts hanging over their belts! I bet most of you can't stand up on skates or never played hockey, so it is comical even arguing with you. People can disagree with me all they want, but that doesn't mean anything I said was inaccurate. I do know some guys agree with me though. How we played in the first game is exactly what we did last year. I hope that trend doesn't continue. Segachev was not great last night IMO. He didn't look like a #1. Hopefully, he is just getting his feet underneath him after the injury.

That Nolan Allan on Chicago looked good though. That guy is going to be a main piece on their D-core for a long time. And Schemp you're still sitting here posting meaningless crap haha. Also, it is not hard to work as a scout in the jr ranks. It is called showing up as a volunteer and getting your foot in the door, which I did.
Ok…

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Look! Another hissy fit. @Half Clapper didn't you call ME sensitive yesterday?

Some f'n troll you are. :laugh: If you can't take the heat...

Screenshot_20241009_202209.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mosby

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
@Half Clapper, I had asked if you used to go by "yotes4cup" or something similar because I was having deja vu and you dodged it.

This is why I had deja vu. I ignored another dumbass message from you when u still had that name, a year and a half ago.

I see the 40 year old, middle age bit is still one of your favorite go to sick burns. :laugh:

Screenshot_20241009-210135_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad