Confirmed with Link: Training Camp

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
Random post, but who wants 2 free obstructed seats to the Utah game on Oct 28th vs San Jose? They can't be resold, so you'll have to be able to attend the game on that date.

If anybody knows somebody that wants them, let me know. I don't want them to go to waste.

Last edited:

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
The Coyotes finished with the 31st best record in 22, and 27th best record in 23 and 24, doesn't look like much progress to me the last few years. This doesn't count the 20-21 season because it was "an evaluation year". Bill has 4 years under his belt as GM, his best year was 77 points last year, the coach has 3 years under his belt now too. So, still a solid 20 points away from a playoff spot going into year 5. I have always said the first year of the rebuild was wasted.

In my opinion, neither the coach or GM has proven anything yet. Until they can make the playoffs, neither can be considered a success. This is likely year 5 in a row of no playoffs. Did Bill layout a plan with a bogie of year 6 or 7 we should make the playoffs and be there consistently?

I actually like what Bill has done and I like the coach but its a results business, not sure how long the new owner will give either of them if we are an 80 point team this year.
I have followed this team since Winnipeg and have never seen the prospect depth that we have - am including Cooley and Gunther

I think Bill and the Scouts have done an awesome job rebuilding and doing the right thing

The team was in the playoffs or at least on the bubble before they went in a 14 game losing streak. Supposedly due to news of the team moving. That in my opinion is on the coach to a certain extent.

I have all of the faith in Bill . I think with new ownership this team will have everything they need to succeed.. I think this will be a big test for AT and am curious how this all plays out

Side note : a 14 game losing streak is rare… if this team would have won half of those games that’s 14 extra points.. I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility to achieve that

However if you look at those losses our D was consistently out of place - both D joining in the rush causing odd man rushes in some cases 2 on 0 resulting in the puck in our net

Not sure if that is the system , or the D coach , or the players, but the only game that I seen ( after the Christmas break ) where they actually were structurely sound Defensively was the last game of the season against Edmonton

Edit. The other impressive thing about BA is how he built the front office, player development and scouts Working in the budget he had

I also really liked Maloney as well

I liked Bobby Smith too

Reactions: Arizonatah Coyetis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad