Boston Bruins Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I can see Johnson making the team.
He provides so much versality can move up and down the lines, is a useful penalty killer as well.
I really like him and his versitility. On top of that, he brings leadership. If he ends up not making it, I hope he's willing to go to Providence b/c they could use someone like that especially if a few kids make the jump.

Edit: I am predicting that Johnson makes the team

Last edited:

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I can see Johnson making the team.
He provides so much versality can move up and down the lines, is a useful penalty killer as well.

I wouldn't rush to take the bait. Johnson is a 5'8 forward that may put up .5ppg. His performance is worse in the playoffs when the game gets heavier. He is now well on the wrong end of 30. I like him on a 2 way contract, but he better be the Tyler Johnson of 4 years ago to sign him to a one-way deal.

busman21

Dec 11, 2006
Boston
At warrior now, overall was unimpressed with Johnson, seemed annoyed a lot after rushes/drills. Really liked Duran and saw some nice plays out of Mason Millman

Reactions: SwayHeyKid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad