Post-Game Talk: Training Camp Thread - Graovac, Bachman waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I personally remain hopeful that we show enough growth to push into the realm of being a bubble tea and think that our roster upgrades and player growth are unlikely to be completely offset by regression. My own projections come with error bars so large that y2k's projection are within what I expect is possible this season.

If anybody, let alone us forum-goers, could accurately predict a season they'd either be with a team or making a fortune on sports betting.

i personally hope we can transcend being a bubble tea, and aspire to a nice oolong season.

but yes, the projections are fun but pretty much worthless. no plans survive contact with the enemy.

Reactions: Norade

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
uh you did, the post where you called me biased was quoted.

great grasp of unintentional irony by the way. solid self-own.

You mixed up my statement on the quote. Yes I said you had biased towards me. You assumed where I stood on the Canucks not on the original point... which is “biased doesn’t matter, it only matters if it is effecting your opinion”. If you want I will take partial blame for not being clear enough, but I thought it was. What you did much like most of this debate essentially is moving the goalposts.

The simple fact is bias doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t effect the opinion. Again I am biased against the leafs and bruins but still think they are both really good teams.

Show bias effecting ones opinion.

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Pretty underwhelming preseason, plus Boeser got brained. If Markstrom can't repeat his performance from last season, this team could be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad