News and Blog Report: Training camp & Preseason News & Notes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver

The new guy is excited.

Thanks for sharing. Real good interview. Very clear, specific answers in describing his game and strengths. Mentioned his physical game - that's the area I will be watching in terms of compete and play in contested areas of ice. Opportunity has arrived with the whole on this team's right side d.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Thanks for sharing. Real good interview. Very clear, specific answers in describing his game and strengths. Mentioned his physical game - that's the area I will be watching in terms of compete and play in contested areas of ice. Opportunity has arrived with the whole on this team's right side d.
I really wonder if he steps forward like a young Kulak did after his first 20 games in one season, then played 70+ the next year and hasn't looked back.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I really wonder if he steps forward like a young Kulak did after his first 20 games in one season, then played 70+ the next year and hasn't looked back.
We'll see. Kulak reset with his opportunity in a new organization. Albeit the Canadiens outside of their cinderella Cup run was in a different organizational phase in which it could afford more runway with the player. Leash is shorter in a mature Cup chase phase team. But Emberson's age, latent potential, simple, efficient game will get a good look with cheap salary and need to play or lose as a waiver risk or UFA at end of year.

I'm hopeful all things considered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad