GDT: Training Camp discussion - Steeves on waivers and other cuts

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Ah, f*** me. Definitely that play with Seider. Hopefully it’s nothing serious since he finished the game and scored two goals en route.
This dude can’t catch a break man

Thankfully only day to day so it shouldn’t be too bad and he will probably be ready to go for opening night

His hands are burned from the hot stick he's been holding

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Interesting enough... they can choose not to sign Patches and Lorentz until after opening day rosters are submitted. We are currently cap compliant, though we'd have to waive Murray. But, we could put Jarnkrok on LTIR, and sign Patches and Lorentz and still be under the cap.

Or trade Jarnkrok, sign Patches and Lorentz and we are still cap compliant.

Reactions: SprDaVE

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Interesting enough... they can choose not to sign Patches and Lorentz until after opening day rosters are submitted. We are currently cap compliant, though we'd have to waive Murray. But, we could put Jarnkrok on LTIR, and sign Patches and Lorentz and still be under the cap.

Or trade Jarnkrok, sign Patches and Lorentz and we are still cap compliant.

Jarnkrok on LTIR could push the problem a bit further down the line. He played yesterday so he can't be that injured? But maybe he needs more time and LTIR fits... I dunno.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
It’s a sign of depth that I feel nervous who will be waived. Myers and Rifai are useful but I don’t see them fitting without a trade.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Jarnkrok on LTIR could push the problem a bit further down the line. He played yesterday so he can't be that injured? But maybe he needs more time and LTIR fits... I dunno.

Oh.. he got hurt yesterday. Badly. ;):laugh:🏝️

It’s a sign of depth that I feel nervous who will be waived. Myers and Rifai are useful but I don’t see them fitting without a trade.
Who would legitimately claim either player, and put them on their roster though? They've had a good camp, and are reasonable players, but I just don't see someone claiming either.

• Haha
Reactions: SprDaVE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad