It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
R0cDd9.gif

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
How many starts do you guys project Adin Hill to get this year? Asking for fantasy reasons

He's never played more than 35, mainly because he can't stay healthy. If by some miracle he stays healthy and doesn't suck? Probably 55+. That said history says he won't stay healthy and he very well might not be that good.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
He's never played more than 35, mainly because he can't stay healthy. If by some miracle he stays healthy and doesn't suck? Probably 55+. That said history says he won't stay healthy and he very well might not be that good.

They stuck with him even while Thompson played better at times. Are they going to do the same if Samsonov were to play better?

Not saying he will, I'm just not sure they would give Samsonov more starts even if Hill struggles, unless it's too much to ignore. They seem to want to give him every chance they possibly can. Like every chance.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
They stuck with him even while Thompson played better at times. Are they going to do the same if Samsonov were to play better?

Not saying he will, I'm just not sure they would give Samsonov more starts even if Hill struggles, unless it's too much to ignore. They seem to want to give him every chance they possibly can. Like every chance.

I'm not sure them sticking with Hill over Thompson wasn't more about their issues with Thompson behind the scenes, namely the trade request which was rumored last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad