Training camp 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think Lacynski has garnered some consideration for a call up option. They still need more scoring options on the wing & Nick Robertson has been on the trade block all summer. Travis Boyd is on waivers, too.

I know Pearson has looked good but I'd be surprised if McCrimmon didn't grab a more physically imposing player like Josh Dunne off waivers after losing Cotter & Carrier in the offseason.

I think an extra fourth line forward and some more scoring depth will be the inevitable trade deadline pickups.

We've got a physical defense and two of three on each line capable of playing a physical game. We've gotten slower though so I don't know if a big, physical player who makes us even slower will be something to add before the season starts. And if a player is fast and physical I can't imagine they'd be on waivers.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I think an extra fourth line forward and some more scoring depth will be the inevitable trade deadline pickups.

We've got a physical defense and two of three on each line capable of playing a physical game. We've gotten slower though so I don't know if a big, physical player who makes us even slower will be something to add before the season starts. And if a player is fast and physical I can't imagine they'd be on waivers.
Very much doubt we'll bring in yet another fourth liner. Unless one is lost to waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad