Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Gonna be a regretful set of events. I get it as well. I hope the Leafs can get good value in some way.

It blows my mind the Leafs didn't do any roster trades at the draft for this reason.

Yep. If they were looking at Bert, Debrusk, etc with McMann and Knies on the roster it send a message to Robertson

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
Gonna be a regretful set of events. I get it as well. I hope the Leafs can get good value in some way.

It blows my mind the Leafs didn't do any roster trades at the draft for this reason.

Can't see him having all that much value. Maybe a swap for a similar aged player with similar circumstances?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We know McGroarty in Winnipeg is likely getting traded. Askarov is reportedly not going to be happy with another season in the AHL. A few players are in the same boat.

It always blows my mind that other teams young players in similar situation don't lose value in these but ours always do.

• Haha
Reactions: ULF_55

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay