hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Ulmark getting 8.25M x 4

Matt Murray 6.25M x 4
Korpisalo 4M x 5
Ulmark 8.25M x 4

The first two were major flops and looked risky the moment they were signed

I think the sens overpaid by 2-3M for Ulmark. Lets see if he can be an elite #1 who plaus 50+ starts for them

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
I think Jarnkrok is the obvious choice to move first. If players make Kampf and Lilgren redundant over the next couple of months I'd move them as well for the best picks offered.

Reactions: SeaOfBlue

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
A serious acquisition would be Joel Ericsson Ek.
Cant imagine Minny moving him but if they start bad maybe they go scorched earth and you send Knies plus to get him.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Cant imagine Minny moving him but if they start bad maybe they go scorched earth and you send Knies plus to get him.
He'd be a dream. Acquisition and it would take a hefty package to make minny even think about it. It would hurt a lot to aquire him.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Our 2C sucks. He only put up 65 points playing 17:52 a game, because he played a lot with a 98 point winger.

Hey, here is a great idea.

Let's replace him with a C, who put up 64 points, playing 20:32 a game, who played with a 96 point winger.

:laugh:

Jokes aside... I like Ek, great contract, great defensively... zero chance Minnesota moves him though.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
In retrospect it likely would have been much smarter to have just dumped Lily at the draft for a pick and then spent that 3 mil in free agency
See that would require Brad figuring out he's allowed to make trades, but he doesn't know yet so he signed him.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Florida will be an interesting one next year.

The Cap is allegedly going up $4.5 mil next year.

Verhaeghe just took $2.83 of that.

Ekblad and Bennett are the two key ones left who's contracts expire. Ekblad is at $7.5 mil, and Bennet is at $4.425. They also have seven nearish league minimum players, who either need replacing, or new contracts.

So they've got $1.67 mil left (in salary increases), to hand out those contracts, unless they trade away someone.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I think that with the latest Woll news, I am done. It isn't this injury or even last playoffs, it is his entire body of work with the organization. He could not stay healthy as Marlie and it's been quite some time since he has eclipsed 30GP in a season.

I think we need to see what we had in Hildeby, maybe even as soon as tomorrow and through the year, if he looks good, I think Woll is the one going.

I don't think we'll have a hard time moving Woll, even with injury concerns, given the current goalie market with Ullmark pulling 8.25M and Dacord pulling 5M

Hockeyfan200

Jun 15, 2019
lol wild aren’t ever moving him no matter what! Wild aren’t ever rebuilding when they are planning to sign kaprizov long term! They also aren’t moving a young C on long term contracts

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Florida will be an interesting one next year.

The Cap is allegedly going up $4.5 mil next year.

Verhaeghe just took $2.83 of that.

Ekblad and Bennett are the two key ones left who's contracts expire. Ekblad is at $7.5 mil, and Bennet is at $4.425. They also have seven nearish league minimum players, who either need replacing, or new contracts.

So they've got $1.67 mil left (in salary increases), to hand out those contracts, unless they trade away someone.
Verhaeghe’s worth every penny imo……..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad