Elias - Zajac - Pominville
Jagr - Henrique - Iginla
Perry - Anisimov - Heatley
Fleischmann, Pavelski

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Giving up Merrill or Severson isn't cool with me.

Same here.

Hold on to those guys and of course to Henrique too.

We're a few years away from being serious contenders.

Give it a whirl this season to what we got plus a minor tweak, but look to 2015 to make a real kick at the can.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Same here.

Hold on to those guys and of course to Henrique too.

We're a few years away from being serious contenders.

Give it a whirl this season to what we got plus a minor tweak, but look to 2015 to make a real kick at the can.

But we went to game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals last year. We lost one player from that roster (with another year of experience for Henrique, Larsson, etc)...how are we not contenders again this year?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
But we went to game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals last year. We lost one player from that roster (with another year of experience for Henrique, Larsson, etc)...how are we not contenders again this year?

1 player in Sykora and a guy who used to wear #9 who cannot be replaced so easily.
He is sorely missed in many areas, not just stats.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
1 player in Sykora and a guy who used to wear #9 who cannot be replaced so easily.
He is sorely missed in many areas, not just stats.

Speaking of Sykora, Allan Walsh trolling NJ:
Allan Walsh ‏@walsha 19h

You mean like Petr Sykora who scored 21 goals last yr? MT@TheFourthPeriod: On New Jersey, they're mainly in the market for a top-six scorer.

apice3*

2 prospects, a solid young D-man, and a 1st? Too much for us to part with.

crazyray

Feb 15, 2013
haven't heard us in any trade rumors outside of that "interested in jägr" piece... like other posters have said, I think we're riding with the team we have :ugh:

apice3*

I just have a feeling that D'Agostini is going to be re-traded. Package him with a D-man, get a better forward in exchange.

NHL Fanatik*

haven't heard us in any trade rumors outside of that "interested in jägr" piece... like other posters have said, I think we're riding with the team we have :ugh:

Don't forget, it's the Devils... We're never talked about in trade speculation, Lou doesn't even tell people when he's leaving the room, not to mention any trades :laugh:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
According to some twitter stuff, San Jose asked Philly for Couts or Laughton straight up for Clowe

Also Clowe is looking for 6 million dollars in a long term deal. Yes 0 goal Ryan Clowe, wants 6 million dollars per year (Spector was apparently talking about it on Edmonton Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad