( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
"The leafs can't be THAT bad, can they? Gotta see this for myself."

Who is worst ?

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Eller for Vermette is a pretty expensive price considering the Habs traded a 2nd and Collberg for Vanek.

I wouldn't do it. The Canadiens need to add depth to the current roster, not subtract one piece to get a slight upgrade.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Eller for Vermette is a pretty expensive price considering the Habs traded a 2nd and Collberg for Vanek.

I wouldn't do it. The Canadiens need to add depth to the current roster.

Eller is the PERFECT 3rd line center. Great on faceoffs, can chip in offensively, great possession player, huge frame, can play physical, good two-way game.

If he'd play on any other team, you'd have countless Habs fans lined up praying to Bergevin to get the guy on our team.

Eller plays his role perfectly and there's no way he should be traded unless if it's for a significant upgrade. Vermette isn't that, and he's an upcoming UFA to boot.

Last edited:

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
If he'd play on any other team, you'd have countless Habs fans lined up praying to Bergevin to get the guy on our team.

:laugh: Hahaha so true.

Side note: Apparently McKenzie said the Habs are among the many teams interested in Vermette, FWIW.

malton

Feb 17, 2009
:laugh: Hahaha so true.

Side note: Apparently McKenzie said the Habs are among the many teams interested in Vermette, FWIW.

I'd take Vermette for b prospects or mid picks.

Yandle i'm more interested in.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
I think with Vermette he might want to stay here unlike Vanek.........and if so and it doesn't cost too much I'm all in.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Habs play Yotes on Sunday.

You're not sending TWO senior management guys to scout Arizona because you're playing them Sunday. You're sending your top pro scouts because you're working a trade and want to assess the players you're targeting before you trade for them.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
You're not sending TWO senior management guys to scout Arizona because you're playing them Sunday. You're sending your top pro scouts because you're working a trade and want to assess the players you're targeting before you trade for them.

Of course you are, specially when it's next door. The expense is easy to justify. :laugh:

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
So the Habs sent their Senior Vice President, Assistant GM, and 2 scouts to scout the Yotes for Sunday's game? Must be a hell of a team. :sarcasm:

Yeah they actually did. Why the hell would they stay at home doing nothing. You think these guys hit chicks on St-Laurent for fun? Toronto is next door, why not.. ROOAAD TRIP :laugh:

Edit: besides, it's not like it is unusual for Dudley to travel to watch a game.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Hopefully MB can find someone for the top two lines.

Unfortunately there is two holes.

One beside Pleks and Pacioretty.

Second is between the two Gallys.

DD and Weise arent the answers for the top 6

axman88

Apr 5, 2007
So the Habs sent their Senior Vice President, Assistant GM, and 2 scouts to scout the Yotes for Sunday's game? Must be a hell of a team. :sarcasm:

They were there to scout the refs...

They're scheduled to ref the habs next game...! :sarcasm:

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Hopefully MB can find someone for the top two lines.

Unfortunately there is two holes.

One beside Pleks and Pacioretty.

Second is between the two Gallys.

DD and Weise arent the answers for the top 6

DD should be gone.

I love Weise, and I think he does a good job on the first line. I would however much rather have him on the 3rd or 4th, that's a given.

But Desharnais simply brings nothing substantial to the team. He's the one Bergevin should be focusing on upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad