GDT: Trade Deadline: let's try to make the whole fanbase happy.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Sportsnet ‏@Sportsnet 55 sil y a 55 secondes Voir la traduction
#NHLTrade the Bruins are reportedly kicking the tires on Jordan Eberle in Edmonto

Ben Smith to San Jose apparently..

Must not let Booins in on Eberle. If we ain't getting him, they shouldn't either.

LEAFSMAN2000*

I hope all these Charles Wang rumours dont turn out to be true

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Any 1 know if MacT and Bergevin are still talking?

Apparently the word out of Edmonton is "Quiet" deal imminent for Eberle, doesn't sound promising at the moment. Belesky(LW) could be a deal for the Habs/Ducks giving the Habs two options on LW with Tangradi playing well in the AHL.:nod: Top Six is the position maybe Patrick Marleau(LW) is a veteran winger that could be a game changing Top Six option.:nod:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
The best deadline show was when Eklund was on Sportsnet, in a dark room. Poor guy, he had no scoops all day and even fals trades! :laugh:

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Since Boston is kicking tired on Eberle.

I can bet you that Bergevin is doing the same.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
The best deadline show was when Eklund was on Sportsnet, in a dark room. Poor guy, he had no scoops all day and even fals trades! :laugh:

I believe he was talking about a Smyth extension in Edmonton about 5 minutes after TSN reported the trade to NYI.

It was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad