Trade Bait

JUSTGIROUXIT

Apr 16, 2020
Who are some 19-year-olds likely to be available for trades this year? I'm thinking teams with closing championship windows looking to recoup future assets, such as Saskatoon with a player like Molendyk for instance.

Would have to think Med Hat will be geared to load up for the next few years, a lot could play out in terms of who lands the '26 Mem Cup as well in terms of player movement, albeit younger players that fit that window.

Strummer53

Sep 11, 2021
I don't know if RD would be sellers. I think Lethbridge is the dark horse to struggle, and Chadwick could be a name to watch out for.

Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

tendyguy

Jun 25, 2024
Who are some 19-year-olds likely to be available for trades this year? I'm thinking teams with closing championship windows looking to recoup future assets, such as Saskatoon with a player like Molendyk for instance.

Would have to think Med Hat will be geared to load up for the next few years, a lot could play out in terms of who lands the '26 Mem Cup as well in terms of player movement, albeit younger players that fit that window.
19 year old goalies that I believe will be available at some point in the season:
  • Scott Ratzlaff
  • Jackson Unger
  • Alex Worthington
  • Logan Cunningham
  • Cooper Michaluk
  • Alex Garret
  • Rhett Stoesser

Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
Could see Brayden Yager going for a king's ransom. Don't think MJ has the horses to make another run, and they'd restock the cupboard pretty quickly with a move like that after they went all in last year.

If Saskatoon was smart they'd also sell the farm with guys like Brandon Lisowsky, Tanner Molendyk, Grayden Siepmann and Evan Gardner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad