Post-Game Talk: Toronto verses Detroit - Oct 2nd @ 7:30 pm EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
I will puke if I see Arcobello on the team before Nylander.

Also Kapanen isn't ready defensively. Caught just watching on those two goals. Not a concern, but you can see the difference at this point between him and William

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Yikes Arcobello was asleep infront of the net.

His bad line change was what caused the first goal as well. Completely gave Detroit the middle of the ice as n avenue when they had the puck to change:help:

This guy has had one bad camp so far.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Arcobello has been awful. He looks absolutely lost and has zero urgency. He just flung the pass in the offensive zone and it killed a nice offensive shift.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Honestly, Bozak is so lazy defensively it's infuriating.

I'll never understand the ppl who think he's good defensively

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
So Bozak takes opening Faceoff, it'll be interesting to see who plays more as there was lots of "Looks like Kadri is the #1 now".

Ice time will be given out based on who Babs want to see more of, not due to merit. It's preseason.

I will puke if I see Arcobello on the team before Nylander.

Also Kapanen isn't ready defensively. Caught just watching on those two goals. Not a concern, but you can see the difference at this point between him and William

You really want Nylander as our #4C? They are not competing for the same spots.

Kapanen is better than Nylander defensively. He looked tentative there for sure, but his overall contribution defensively has been better.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I know a lot of people are not talking about what's with Holland?

I haven't seen anything that will indicate this guy deserves a spot. He's been completely invisible. Unless I am watching different games than you guys are

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
I know a lot of people are not talking about what's with Holland?

I haven't seen anything that will indicate this guy deserves a spot. He's been completely invisible. Unless I am watching different games than you guys are

Agreed, but I still think he's been good enough to be the 3C or 4C of the team

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
Ice time will be given out based on who Babs want to see more of, not due to merit. It's preseason.

Which is totally cool - I just laugh at the logic some people use. I'm not saying Bozak should be #1 (Kadri has been far better thus far), I'm only saying it hasn't happened yet.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Phaneuf with the time in the world and completely air balls for an icing.

Come on man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad