Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v7 (2022 Edition)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
What kind of house does Hayes live in? Dude has an issue everyday and calls Jiffy.

I'm not sure which ads irritate me more, Jiffy or those neverending Frank Leo plugs.

His "multi-million dollar marketing strategy" must really work! :scared:

Then you've got Kars 4 Kids, Spence Diamonds, almost makes me want to go back to commercial-free satellite radio. Or just pop in a CD and crank it up. :laugh:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
What kind of house does Hayes live in? Dude has an issue everyday and calls Jiffy.
I don’t know, but he has his own powder room

I hope he gets paid well to hawk Jiffy. Every ad read makes him sound completely incompetent lmao.
I get that not everyone can hang a door, or do the plumbing, but it’s a special kind that can’t clean a grill.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
EF and Jeff Marek still haven't done their post free-agency 32 thoughts episode to wrap up the season. Marek also didn't do his final shows this week. What's up?

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I'm not sure which ads irritate me more, Jiffy or those neverending Frank Leo plugs.

Then you've got Kars 4 Kids, Spence Diamonds, almost makes me want to go back to commercial-free satellite radio. Or just pop in a CD and crank it up. :laugh:

Um, this is a family site. We don't need to hear about you cranking it.

• Haha
Reactions: Nylanderthal

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011

Sadly Satellite radio is not exactly commercial free. Still endless promos for other channels full of shite you could care less about.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
TSN needs a big chunk of the next NHL contract so they don’t have to force themselves to like soccer.

• Haha
Reactions: colchar

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I'm not sure I agree with that. They had Jonas and Corrado the other day and I didn't miss Jeff at all.

Jonas is an ass. I can no longer listen to the arrogant little twerp.

Sadly Satellite radio is not exactly commercial free. Still endless promos for other channels full of shite you could care less about.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Most of their soccer coverage is during the summer and most of that is afternoon games. Gets them good ratings, too.
I bet in Toronto it does, apparently Canada has a team now.

I was thinking more about he OD boys having to talk about it.

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
TSN needs a big chunk of the next NHL contract so they don’t have to force themselves to like soccer.
The Copa and euros have been massive for tsn, you may not be aware of thus but soccer is the largest sport in the world even here in your own country, there are 5 times as bank kids playing in soccer leagues then there are playing hockey

Reactions: Apex Predator

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The Copa and euros have been massive for tsn, you may not be aware of thus but soccer is the largest sport in the world even here in your own country, there are 5 times as bank kids playing in soccer leagues then there are playing hockey
We cheered for our national team when we saw the high lites of that pink haired player missing the net to lose some soccer game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad