GDT: Toronto @ New Jersey - Thursday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
And I thought no goalies could play back to back games. Oh my, we is in trouble breaking g the trend.
Opps I guess the trend continues.
1 goalie is stiff, the other is tired after 1 game (and he played well) so we play the guy we cut.
I really miss the logic...

Last edited:

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Still better than any of the goaltenders Dubas ever had... Campbell, Samsonov, Kallgren, Mrazek, Hutchinson.

Isn't Woll, a goalie that Dubas had, supposed to be our starter this year?

The logic checks out.

Also, I really like Stolarz so far, but not ready to crown him the best goalie ever just yet.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I am all for the two PP units in theory but it is stupid for the leafs to do so being so top heavy.

I checked out the Oilers PP distribution last night and the big guys played every second of their PP time.
It is what you do if you have high end offensive talent.
and the end result will be a train wreck starting in march until the summer. That high end talent is pointless if they dont produce under stressful situations.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Isn't Woll, a goalie that Dubas had, supposed to be our starter this year?

The logic checks out.

Also, I really like Stolarz so far, but not ready to crown him the best goalie ever just yet.
Woll was drafted by Lou in 2016. So because Woll has injury problems we should drop him on waivers?

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Hildeby having played significantly more than Murray in the AHL last season would be as much of a deciding factor as any for me. Time to see what that top prospect has to offer. Great for the team and Murray if he can work his way back to receiving an opportunity at a later date.
I'm fine with that, my post was more under the assumption he was being protected and not played, which is what the poster suggested

Reactions: Buds17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad