GDT: Toronto @ Montreal - Wednesday 7pm - SN

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Hope for the leafs to set the tone early for this season. This a contender vs a rebuilder. If we truly are we should see evidence of that tonight. Excited to get going

egd27

exspecta usque ad proximum annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
He’d have to clear waivers going back down though
I don't think so, given he just cleared a couple of days ago:

In order for a player to be assigned to the minors, they need to clear through waivers unless:

-they are exempt (see below), or

-they previously cleared waivers and have not played in 10 or more cumulative NHL Games since OR been on the NHL roster for 30 cumulative days.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Laine going full jonkler

38kt63584jmc1.jpg

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Haven’t seen the torch yet.
What team doesn’t overdo it?
The Leafs have had a pretty standard opening ceremony for a few years now. Yeah every team has some sort of video or overhyped introduction of the team for the year etc, but the Habs tend to drag theirs on and feel the need to always honour some teams from multiple generations ago.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
The Leafs have had a pretty standard opening ceremony for a few years now. Yeah every team has some sort of video or overhyped introduction of the team for the year etc, but the Habs tend to drag theirs on and feel the need to always honour some teams from multiple generations ago.
For sure they have in the past. I’ve been to a ton of Leaf openings this isn’t much different. @bax will be in my seat’s Saturday

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad