GDT: Toronto @ Montreal - Wednesday 7pm - SN

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
@ToneDog no prediction game this year?

Reactions: LeafSteel

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Zadorov was more than happy to come here, but we couldn’t afford him……..
not worth the money hes asking for and he should be on the third pair too much money for that but then again we got ekman larsson so i mean................

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Did you call in sick, or suck it up and go to work?
My job isn't dependent on my legs... so I'm good... but anyway... we now know he's actually hurt, so ya... that's crap and he needs bubble wrap.

Zadorov was more than happy to come here, but we couldn’t afford him……..
Nor should we have wanted to at that price. $5 mil for a guy who should be a third pairing D. ouch.

Reactions: arso40

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
I've got no choice but to give him a chance, given Berube doesn't run the lines past me. lol

But we've seen a fair bit of him, and all your concerns are pretty much the same as mine. Can he change these at 26? I guess we'll see, but I hope people aren't thinking that he's going to be one of the top four you lean on.
which is why i wouldnt be playing him lily can play in your top 4 i dont see a world where timmins does but then again im not seeing him in practice where chief says holds the most weight so he must be playing like a star in practice ....................

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Had to show he was better than an over the hill Pacioretty and he couldn't get it done. He'll see the lineup eventually, probably when Patches inevitably gets injured. It's not necessarily a bad thing to show players their spot is never guaranteed and they gotta keep working.
i disagree and i think chiefs trying to light a fire under him he used to play he knows opening night is the one night nobody wants to miss

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
IMG_2423.png

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
What a loser Woll is. He couldn’t even survive to opening night. They need to dump that glass man as soon as possible

sounds more like how they may need to navigate the cap?
I doubt they do it with the guy that is supposed to be your number one goalie

Chief Leaf

Dec 10, 2009
Excited for the opener ( yes the playoffs matter) BUT,.......The regular season does give a team to find thier style, their groove, correct and learning curves SO,...Tonight, "The long awaited meeting between the Habs and Leafs" start the path! Play noble boys, make us proud! GLG!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Alright let’s fire up that torch and get on with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad