GDT: Toronto @ Detroit - Oct 3 7pm SN

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
I know this is pre-season but if I am Berube, it is really hard for me to put Liljegren on this roster over some guys who came in and had good camps like Rifai and Myers.

Outside of his salary, what does he have on them? They're mobile and win more battles I find.
Hear you on that, so a 2nd rounder enough for him

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Hear you on that, so a 2nd rounder enough for him

Yeah, I would do it.

Kings? 2026th 2nd round pick?

I am sure there is that chance he blows up somewhere else but we're all seeing the same thing here, it isn't working. I would love for it to work, we need a top 4 25 year old RD in the worst way but I am liking Rifai and Myers so much more this pre-season.

Reactions: therealkoho

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
I know this is pre-season but if I am Berube, it is really hard for me to put Liljegren on this roster over some guys who came in and had good camps like Rifai and Myers.

Outside of his salary, what does he have on them? They're mobile and win more battles I find.
Neither Rifai or Myers can make a pass

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
Liljegren hasn’t been at his best for sure, but he is by far our leader in ice time, has 3 SOG, 2 blocked shots, not exactly a terrible night. We’re still playing their A lineup and up 1-0.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Remember back when people were pencilling in A. Nylander on the second line of the Leafs. Good times.

Kokkonen isn’t having a very good night either.

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad