GDT: Toronto @ Detroit - Oct 3 7pm SN

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Cowan a massive disappointment this camp. Another victim of the Leafs media hype machine
He was the best player in the chl last season, but he’s not ready.

Let him build up strength, lead Canada at the world juniors and the evaluate where he fits. I don’t think the rebuild is detoured at all by his performance or Minten’s injury.
Robertson has shown promise, and maybe those three can lead them. The Nylander’s contract will always be an issue, but I hope they can work around it.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Great comparison between Liljegren and Rifai. Shows Lilly in the offensive zone, completing passes, making plays. Shows 2 blocks by Rifai on the same PK. Really great analysis talking heads

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
Cowan to me looks like someone who has been told he's going to be sent back down and is just going through the motions which isn't good. He should be playing with a drive, instead it looks like he just wants to go back to junior at this point

Reactions: HockeyVirus

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I know this is pre-season but if I am Berube, it is really hard for me to put Liljegren on this roster over some guys who came in and had good camps like Rifai and Myers.

Outside of his salary, what does he have on them? They're mobile and win more battles I find.

Reactions: Finger Licking Good

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Cowan to me looks like someone who has been told he's going to be sent back down and is just going through the motions which isn't good. He should be playing with a drive, instead it looks like he just wants to go back to junior at this point

Looks frustrated, in his own head, and lacking confidence when he needs it most

Reactions: therealkoho

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Say what you will about Robertson, but you simply can't deny at this point his natural finishing ability which is something that just can't be taught. It's why I was hesitant to move on from him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad