GDT: Toronto @ Detroit - Oct 3 7pm SN

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Lorentz seems like the kind of player that is going to be playing on our 4th line with Kampf and Dewar by the end of the season and into the playoffs versus Reaves.

Reaves role diminished under Berube before and I could see it occurring again.

Reactions: Da Mash and weems

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I think that’s more the Coach challenging him than a role they’re looking for him to fill.
Good on the kid. I was never a fan but he’s winning me over.

Same, it's made the line up a bit harder to draw up. I've liked the Holmberg that has shown up to camp, more of a pest, winning battles, involved.

Lorentz is also awesome and it seems like they kinda did a handshake deal with Patches...

Robertson-Matthews-Marner
Knies-JT-88
Patches-Domi-McMann
Dewar-Kampf-Reaves
Holmberg, Lorentz

Jarnkrok traded.

Rielly-Tanev
OEL-McCabe
Benoit-Liljegren
Hakanpaa

Timmins waived/traded

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
That’s a shame, I was hoping for him to cement himself with the flashes we have seen from him

I think he can contribute from the third line, but he’s looked incredibly average so far. Maybe he’s just out of sync, or it’s my imagination, but he looks a bit slower.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
He gotta G his thing up sir.thats his game. To be a G. G it up and mae us better. We are the one of the hardest teams this season when healthy and nobody can take that away from us. Some are afraid of oue defensive corps

Exactly. Robertson, that is an example of a thug. We need thugs. A pitbull in a shitzu body sire.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
That’s a shame, I was hoping for him to cement himself with the flashes we have seen from him

Wonder how bad his sprained MCL was?

On average, you should expect to be in recovery mode for 3-12+ weeks. If you have a grade 1 MCL sprain, you could fully recover within as little as 3 weeks. If you have a grade 2-3 MCL sprain, you can expect to need at least 4+ weeks to recover.

Reactions: zoA

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Same, it's made the line up a bit harder to draw up. I've liked the Holmberg that has shown up to camp, more of a pest, winning battles, involved.

Lorentz is also awesome and it seems like they kinda did a handshake deal with Patches...

Robertson-Matthews-Marner
Knies-JT-88
Patches-Domi-McMann
Dewar-Kampf-Reaves
Holmberg, Lorentz

Jarnkrok traded.

Rielly-Tanev
OEL-McCabe
Benoit-Liljegren
Hakanpaa

Timmins waived/traded
does Jarnkrok HAVE to go? Could we waive Dewar and Lorentz? and run