GDT: Toronto @ Detroit - Oct 3 7pm SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Last edited by a moderator:

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
You’d assume Stolarz gets this game while Woll gets next but low key I’m hoping to see Hildeby tonight.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
The Toronto Maple Leafs welcomed both John Tavares and Calle Jarnkrok back to the practice rink today shares David Alter of The Hockey News. Both players have been bearing through day-to-day lower-body injuries.

Leafs were also joined by Jani Hakanpaa at today’s skate – the defender’s first appearance in a Maple Leaf jersey after prolonged injury this summer.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Topi on the top PP. He's playing.
Also I know they don't really have options, but any game with Kampf on the PP should be boycotted.

Finally, Niemela is playing.

Out of the 7 D, my hope is Myers doesn't play, just because everyone else is more green and it'd be nice to get a look at them.

The forwards are kind of boring since we know what is happening with everyone, but it'll be nice to see Pacioretty and Robertson again.

DragoGrizzly

Oct 2, 2019
A super minor gripe, but what’s the point of playing Kampf on the pp? That will never happen so why bother with the reps? Wouldn’t it make more sense to put in the development time/practice into someone like Quillan?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
let me be clear I don't just mean Leaf players either.

I don't want to see anything happen to any Wings players either.

This pre season has been crazy for injuries.

I don't remember a pre season like this for injury issues.
It's been a little overly aggressive no doubt.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
A super minor gripe, but what’s the point of playing Kampf on the pp? That will never happen so why bother with the reps? Wouldn’t it make more sense to put in the development time/practice into someone like Quillan?

Kampf is better offensively, I think priority one should be whoever might get reps on the PP in the NHL or with the Marlies, and then the second priority should be whoever is better offensively so that the players that got put there for the first reason get the best players helping them practice.

Not sure Quillan is on the PP for the Marlies.

Not sure this is the reason, just my opinion.

Reactions: DragoGrizzly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad