OT: Toronto Bachelor Party

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I'm going to repeat my post to doubly-stress my wtf here.

Did you have an option on what city to go to, because if I had the option there would be no option at all. Montreal Las Vegas.

There fixed that for ya, having recently returned late Feb from a bachelor party here i can confirm there is nothing like this place.

Montreal is a nice place, however Vegas is debauchery at its finest!

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
There fixed that for ya, having recently returned late Feb from a bachelor party here i can confirm there is nothing like this place.

Montreal is a nice place, however Vegas is debauchery at its finest!

If the guy isnt allowed to go to a strip club... I highly doubt Vegas is an option...

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Your marriage starts that night my friend. If you start caving now, you will not be a happy camper in your marriage. I have been married 15 years, she either trusts you or she doesn't. Hey, why can't your honored friends have fun with the strippers? You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but the rest of the guys this is the night that they have been circling on the calendar for a loooong time, especially the married guys where nights like this are few and far.

Don't lay down because I bet you her friends will have her in places that you won't like either, no matter what they say....

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Your marriage starts that night my friend. If you start caving now, you will not be a happy camper in your marriage. I have been married 15 years, she either trusts you or she doesn't. Hey, why can't your honored friends have fun with the strippers? You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but the rest of the guys this is the night that they have been circling on the calendar for a loooong time, especially the married guys where nights like this are few and far.

Don't lay down because I bet you her friends will have her in places that you won't like either, no matter what they say....

True, if you give her this victory then you've already lost at the marriage.

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
Just cancel the wedding.
There are obviously trust issues between your fiance and HF Posters. It won't last.

Herping Derps*

Threw my buddy a bachelor party last year, and its was a no strippers thing, as requested.
Which is fine, but man were the rest of the dudes pissed at me (like it was my idea).

Didn't help that I got the groom too drunk to even make it to a strip club, but I digress.

A great spot for dinner might be any one of the Izakayas in the city. They're like a japanese pub....its hard to explain. The atmosphere is crazy (staff are constantly yelling "hello" goodbye" at patrons....its fun). There's one not too far from the Dome, at dundas and bay called Don Don (they take reservations), but Guu is a popular one as well.

'For your eyes only' is the closest strip club to where your at, but it can be very king west duchebaggy, is expensive, but pretty nice for a strip club.

JackBauer

May 16, 2006
Ottawa, Ont.
Threw my buddy a bachelor party last year, and its was a no strippers thing, as requested.
Which is fine, but man were the rest of the dudes pissed at me (like it was my idea).

Didn't help that I got the groom too drunk to even make it to a strip club, but I digress.

A great spot for dinner might be any one of the Izakayas in the city. They're like a japanese pub....its hard to explain. The atmosphere is crazy (staff are constantly yelling "hello" goodbye" at patrons....its fun). There's one not too far from the Dome, at dundas and bay called Don Don (they take reservations), but Guu is a popular one as well.

'For your eyes only' is the closest strip club to where your at, but it can be very king west duchebaggy, is expensive, but pretty nice for a strip club.

worst of the downtown clubs. spend the extra $1 per drink and go to the Rail.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
worst of the downtown clubs. spend the extra $1 per drink and go to the Rail.

I was there for friends bachelor party a bunch of years ago and we had a blast...of course we are all degenerates and feeling extra good that afternoon...still, it was fun.

It is your duty as the best man to ignore what the bride-to-be says and make sure your buddy and the whole group has an awesome time...hit up Montreal if possible but get some ladies in regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad