OT: Toronto Bachelor Party

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone from the Toronto area could make some reccomendations for things to do in Toronto for a bachelore party?

The Bride has asked me to keep it pretty tame (no strip clubs), and I'm not really sure which places to check out in Toronto. (being from Ottawa and all)

I've managed to pick up some Jays tickets for Saturday, and have booked a table at spIn for Midnight, but I'm stuck filling up between those two things.

Most restaurants aren't taking reservations after 4:30 Saturday night, and I'm wondering how early we should show up to get a table for the game? (also restaurant suggestions would be good to)

Thanks in advance guys!

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
You're going to have to trust me on this one. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT go to Zanzibar.

Milan the God*

Honestly, lie to the bride. This is your friends last chance he has to have fun before the handcuffs we like to call marriage (not saying marriage is a bad thing). Say you're doing something conservative, and hit up some Toronto bars and strip clubs.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Come to the block, the strippers will come to you my friend. You'll forget the night week. I recommend you come with no jewelery or anything over 20 bucks as it will be confiscated.

trobby

Aug 23, 2007
Ottawa
Have a hotel party, and hire a prostitute...she said 'no strippers'.

Ok, I kid, don't do that.

...unless you want to.

DG

Sep 19, 2006
Toronto
So are you looking for a pub like setting? For dinner?

As far as timing, depends where you're going, but it would make sense to go right after the Jays game. Also, you are in the King West area for the Jays game and SPiN, so it would make sense to go somewhere along there. There are tons of places along there of various types. I don't frequent that strip, but Bier Markt and Shoeless Joes are places that spring to mind that in that area. You could of course try to get in to Real Sports, but I think it'll be tough unless you hoof it over right from the game ASAP and/or don't mind waiting for a table.

Might I recommend you ask people on the Leafs board too?

... also :laugh: at the helpfulness so far.

You're going to have to trust me on this one. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT go to Zanzibar.

I do endorse this however.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I had my bachelor party in the wilderness up north.

There were 8 of us in total. All good buddies from way back.

We brought the basics: beer, sausages, tents, matches.

By the time we got to our campground (a good ten hour drive from Ottawa), we realized that we forgot the blow up doll at the Ultramar in North Bay.

We rediscovered ourselves that weekend. The wedding was cancelled.

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I had my bachelor party in the wilderness up north.

There were 8 of us in total. All good buddies from way back.

We brought the basics: beer, sausages, tents, matches.

By the time we got to our campground (a good ten hour drive from Ottawa), we realized that we forgot the blow up doll at the Ultramar in North Bay.

Weekend ruined.

R.I.P.

I know the feel, bro. Only we forgot the bring the girl, smh.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
In all seriousness though... can I come? I'm free this weekend. I'll show you a good time.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Stay in Ottawa! Corner of Dalhousie / George street will get you some high class talent :)

JackBauer

May 16, 2006
Ottawa, Ont.
Reiterate comments that you should lie and still go to the rippers, but in the interest of actually being helpful:

I'm not sure what type of guys you are and what you do for fun so generally:

Bars:
-Grace O' Malleys (about a 3 min walk from Rogers Centre) - the most fun
-Earl's Kitchen and Bar (about a 5 min walk) - the hottest waitresses

Clubs:
-Anything on King St, west of Spadina (a little douchey but they cater to older crowds, 25+, as opposed to anything below). Spin is in this area so you wouldn't have far to walk

Restaurants:
-Not sure why you claimed restaurants don't take reservations after 4:30 but use Open Table. Ones I'd recommend around the Jays would be Earl's ($), Milestones ($), Nota Bene ($$), Origin ($$), Jacob's Steakhouse ($$$), JaBistro ($$$)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad