GDT: Toronto at Columbus - 7:30 TSN

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Hildeby not NHL ready but it's also typical of this team to give away points to shit teams
Its his second EVER NHL game. Cut him some slack and lets see how he plays the rest of the game before declaring him 'not NHL ready'. Holy smokes! :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

• Haha
Reactions: thewave

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
For sure. I am just not ready to say this is a no show because of the reasons I said. Still a very winnable game. Hildebe needs to make saves for us, and we need to score some goals. Their D is very suspect.
Yeah CBJ choked like 4-1 and 5-0 last year (i think we lost still in OT because samsonov choked) so this isnt a team with confidence to shut us down for 60 mins

Their goaltending is amongst the worst in the league stats wise, so keep generating chances and good looks with traffic and likely get 2 or 3 goals at minimum

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Yeah CBJ choked like 4-1 and 5-0 last year (i think we lost still in OT because samsonov choked) so this isnt a team with confidence to shut us down for 60 mins

Their goaltending is amongst the worst in the league stats wise, so keep generating chances and good looks with traffic and likely get 2 or 3 goals at minimum

Hildebeast is not ready for the NHL as well. Clearly. They are losing to mostly soft goals

Reactions: hamzarocks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad