Torey Krug Season Ending Surgery

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Holloway didn't even play the PK.

And a guy like Ryan Suter looked finished as a third pairing guy last year. And Faksa wasn't even a regular player in the playoffs.

They aren't impact players because they are fringe players. Seems like you are imagining bigger impacts from these guys than is actually realistic.
It’s amazing how you still don’t understand how age works when it comes to Holloway. Not surprised though since you’re trying to cope with that.

Playing 19 mins a game is looking finished? Interesting analysis.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
It’s amazing how you still don’t understand how age works when it comes to Holloway. Not surprised though since you’re trying to cope with that.

Playing 19 mins a game is looking finished? Interesting analysis.
Maybe you don't understand how age works? If you are average defensively, it doesn't make you automatically good defensively the next season because you are young.

Maybe you didn't watch the playoffs because the Blues don't play there, but Suter looked cooked. Probably why he signed with a bubble team instead of a contender.

Interesting lack of any substance to your post, but carry on trying hard to sound like a subject matter expert while not adding anything at all.

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Not happy one bit that he's injured and there's a possibility that he retires, but I AM happy at the prospect that he might be done wearing the Note in any case.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Maybe you don't understand how age works? If you are average defensively, it doesn't make you automatically good defensively the next season because you are young.

Maybe you didn't watch the playoffs because the Blues don't play there, but Suter looked cooked. Probably why he signed with a bubble team instead of a contender.

Interesting lack of any substance to your post, but carry on trying hard to sound like a subject matter expert while not adding anything at all.

The Blues don’t play there? You do realize the Blues are a top 3 team in nhl history in making making the playoffs on a percentage basis , right?

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I had them as an interesting team who would fight for a WC spot. There's greatness on that roster. I don't think they can survive this.

One thing is that as an Oiler fan I do think that Broberg is for real. He's going to get a huge opportunity there and I bet he makes things interesting for the Blues

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
The Blues don’t play there? You do realize the Blues are a top 3 team in nhl history in making making the playoffs on a percentage basis , right?
Playoff enjoyer?

Surely you saw what Dallas management and I saw regarding Ryan Suter's play in the playoffs then?

There is a reason the guy was bought out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad